Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hi Readers,
This is my first time posting on a blog! Yea, I finally have made the 21st century. I am writing this blog because I have been asked by several people to share with them child training tips and educational experiences we have had while raising our children. It is my prayer that you will be blessed and encouraged to seek the Lord in every area of your life. Please feel free to share with others and leave me a comment. If you have areas you would like me to write please don't hesitate to ask. I am seeking the Lord for what He would have me share and desire to share ALL He has given. The scripture says, "freely you have received, freely give." That is the purpose of this blog.

Blessings,
Mike and Gail

2 comments:

Missional Family said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blog! As a Christian, homeschooling, adoptive mom of 5, I'm always excited to find like minded families and blogs to read!

Thanks for sharing!

La Mama Loca

Always room for one more said...

Thank you for your comment. We have adopted 3 little guys and one 27 year old, two of our kids biological mother.} That's a whole God story in itself. I too enjoy meeting other likeminded people. It is reasuring to see how God is leading others on this journey called life.

 
Designed by Lena